This Plastic Fabricator position is an entry-level position which presents the opportunity to advance into leadership roles within HEXA. As a fabricator on the production line, you will be producing a wide variety of plastic spill containment products for the oil/gas, civil, and agricultural industries. HEXA is a fast-growing company that places it’s focus on empowering the plastic fabricator to improve the production process. You will play an essential piece in growing the manufacturing machine of HEXA to accommodate rapid growth of the business.
- Manufacture quality product at the rate determined by the production scheduler
- Operate with SAFETY as the driving thought behind each action
- Review your individual quality of work
- Red flag product that does not meet quality requirements
- Assist other employees when needed to meet production objectives
- Empower new employees and help incorporate them into the production line
- Improvise and improve your part of the production process
- Learn and fix common mechanical issues on your part of the production process
- ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ambition to grow with a company
- Ability to work in a team-based work environment
Pay: Starting at $12/hour.